RISMEDIA, March 2, 2007-The Weichert Family of Companies experienced its second best year on record, amassing an impressive $73 billion in total company volume in 2006. Weichert is one of the nation's largest privately owned providers of real estate and homeownership services.
Despite a national real estate market which saw an 8.4% decline in existing-home sales according to the National Association of Realtors®, Weichert saw its overall company volume remain virtually the same – recording a decline of only slightly more than 1% from its record-breaking year in 2005.
James M. Weichert, president and founder, attribute the company's continued success to its unique full-service approach and its dedication to providing personalized service in a fast and professional manner. "The greatest service we can offer our customers is the ability to provide a smooth, care-free experience throughout each phase of the buying or selling process. Whether its residential real estate, commercial real estate, relocation management or other services, that ability to provide one-stop convenience is critical to our success," said Weichert.
Weichert Family of Companies 2006 highlights included:
- More than 33 million consumers visited Weichert.com making the Web site one of the top five broker sites and one of the top 30 real estate sites in the nation.
- More than 1 million prospective buyers visited a Weichert open house during the course of the year.
- Weichert Real Estate Affiliates signed its 300th office and was named to Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 list.
- Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. experienced its third consecutive year of record growth while helping customers relocate across the world.
- Weichert Financial Services ranked number 32 of volume sold to Fannie Mae and ranked number 36 in volume sold to Freddie Mac. The company also achieved its goal of 100% delivery on its closing date guarantee.
- Weichert Commercial Brokerage experienced a 34% increase in sales and leasing volume; was named by Heller Industrial Parks, Inc, as Deal Maker of the Year and was ranked among the top five commercial real estate companies in New Jersey by NJ Biz and also in NJ Costar Groups Power Broker list for the fifth consecutive year for both honors.
- Weichert, Realtors Annual Toy Drive contributed more than 37,500 toys and other items to local charities.
Weichert has more than 18,300 sales associates in nearly 490 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance.
For more information, call 1-800-USA-SOLD or visit www.weichert.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com