RISMEDIA, March 12, 2007-On Feb. 12, more than 300 Assist-2-Sell® franchise owners, brokers and agents came together for Assist-2-Sell's annual convention at the Tuscany Suites & Casino in Las Vegas. During the two day event, attendees celebrated the Company's 20th anniversary, shared ideas for growing their businesses, and recognized top producing offices.
"Despite all of the news about downturns and recessions, this group had an abundance of positive energy. Their willingness to help and share ideas is typical of Assist-2-Sell franchise owners," said Mary LaMeres-Pomin and Lyle Martin, Assist-2-Sell's co-founders and co-CEOs.
Annual awards for the top producing offices for 2006 were handed out at an awards banquet on Feb. 14. The "Top 10" award is Assist-2-Sell's highest honor, and this year's winners were:
1. Assist-2-Sell Buyers & Sellers Realty in Allentown, Pennsylvania., which is owned and operated by Dale Sadler
2. Assist-2-Sell Buyers & Sellers Realty – Boise/Meridian, Idaho – Richard Budge and Kim Stimpson
3. Assist-2-Sell Home Sales – Springfield, Missouri. – Antonio Serrano
4. Assist-2-Sell Buyers and Sellers Realty – Orlando, Florida. – Rick Moore and David Ashley
5. Assist-2-Sell Buyers & Sellers 1st Choice Realty – Fort Myers/Sanibel, Florida – Steve and Julie Potts
6. Assist-2-Sell Buyers and Sellers Realty – Columbia, Missouri- Marshelle Clark, Susan Dennis, Diane Magruder and Betty Pauley
7. Assist-2-Sell New Realty – El Paso, Texas- Mark and Joy Shank
8. Assist-2-Sell Buyers and Sellers FirstChoice – Chattanooga, Tennessee – Mitch Everhart and Randy Finnell
9. Assist-2-Sell Foutz Realty Team – Lake Mary, Florida – Cherie, Rob and Richard Foutz
10. Assist-2-Sell HomeWorks Realty – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia – Mike and Lisa Doyle
Continued LaMeres-Pomin and Martin, "This year, we were reminded how fortunate we are to have such a great group of people contributing to the success of the Company."
Assist-2-Sell's 2007 convention featured keynote speaker Jeffrey Benjamin, founder of Breakthrough TrainingTM and author of Real Life Habits for Success®. Benjamin encouraged attendees to step out of their comfort zones and connect with the people around them.
Rick O'Neil, a veteran of the real estate industry who has trained thousands of real estate professionals, was also a featured speaker. During his presentation, O'Neil shared ideas for excelling in today's market and encouraged attendees to connect with their customers on a more human level.
Adventure Graphics, Fast Lane Promotion, Landmark Signs, Office Depot, Printing Automation, and QuantumMail.com graciously sponsored this year's convention and hosted a tradeshow and cocktail party, along with many other vendors, on Feb. 13.
For more information, visit www.assist2sell.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com