RISMEDIA, April 17, 2007-ProspectsPLUS! is maintaining its first-quarter tradeshow momentum by looking forward to a busy second quarter.
ProspectsPLUS! team members spotlight new campaigns, slow-market selling strategies and innovative marketing solutions for real estate and mortgage professionals at each show they attend. According to the company, attendees receive helpful tools, hands-on demonstrations and an inside look at the systems and products that empower agents nationwide with the right tools for the right people at the right time.
Upcoming events include:
April 16: Keller Williams Affiliates Day – Keller Williams Dublin – Mike Pasenow and Allan MacKenzie
April 17: Arcadia Association of Realtors® – Santa Anita Raceway – Lee and Sandy Beaty
April 18: GAMB Spring Break – Renaissance Waverly Hotel – Scott Gregory
April 19: San Diego North CAMB – Del Mar Fairgrounds – Lee and Sandy Beaty
April 20: FAMB Volusia County – The Ocean Center – Richard Neese
April 23-24: Realty World International – Peabody Hotel – Todd Robertson and Richard Neese
April 25-27: Nebraska Association – Hilton/Quest Center – Gay Jones and Rick Dunn
April 25: PA Realtor® Day – Seven Springs Mountain Resort – Roberta Ross
April 26: RMLS Technology & Trade Fair – Oregon Convention Center – Gay Jones
April 26: CAMB Spring Break – Doubletree Hotel, Ontario – Lee and Sandy Beaty
April 26: St. Paul Association Realtor® Forum – PROM Center – Gay Jones and Susan Kenney
April 26-27: GLVAR Realtor® Rally – Las Vegas Convention Center – Jim and Jean Jones
April 26-27: Recruiting Network Conference – Oakbrook Marriott – Jim Morton and Kevin Mescall
April 27: Tech Fair 2007 – Oakland Hilton – Tanja Kor
May 2-3: Illinois Association Spring Expo – Gateway Center – Kevin Mescall
May 4: SDAR Real Estate Expo – Town & Country Resort – Jim and Jean Jones
May 18: Coldwell Banker NW EdCon – Hilton SeaTac – Gay Jones
May 21: Century 21 Regional Convention – Chicago Navy Pier – Kevin Mescall
May 31: Manatee County Tech & Business Expo – Hyatt Sarasota – Michele Longley
June 6-7: CAR Showcase 2007 – Sacramento Convention Center – Tanja Kor
June 7: LIBOR Conference & Trade Expo – Crest Hollow Country Club – Cindy and Allan MacKenzie
ProspectsPLUS! says they attend each event with one common goal: to share knowledge, expertise and latest innovations in personal marketing. To that end, they typically showcase their most popular product offerings, including:
- ProspectsPLUS! – the company's flagship software program featuring more than 600 quality marketing pieces in 26 categories. Its companion SupportPLUS! program enables agents to download new pieces each month, ensuring their marketing is always fresh and timely!
- RecruitingPLUS! 6.0 – a popular software program that incorporates 12 systems designed to give brokers and managers expansive results as they aim for their 2007 recruiting goals.
- MLSmailings.com – an innovative automatic postcard mailing system that offers a variety of efficient, cost-effective ways to stay in touch with customers and prospects. 2007-2008
- Master Marketing ScheduleTM – a free strategic marketing wall calendar that gives agents at least two campaign ideas per week in more than eight categories per month.
- Master Recruiting GuideTM – a handy tool that outlines a system for recruiting 10 agents in 60 days and other essentials for building a team of quality associates in today's market.
- Master Marketing MeetingTM – a free 30-minute presentation that gives agents easy-to-implement tools and techniques designed to quickly boost their productivity-and their sales!
For more information, visit www.prospectsplus.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com