RISMEDIA, June 15, 2007-The Real Estate Book has announced the launch of a newly enhanced version of their companion Web site, RealEstateBook.com. According to the company, the revamped site boasts state-of-the-art features and technology in an easy-to-use format to provide the user with an unparalleled search experience and generate the most qualified leads for advertisers.
“The upgraded RealEstateBook.com will facilitate a streamlined and simplified home buying and selling experience. The Internet is an integrated element of our core business strategy, and a cost-effective marketing solution for advertisers. The new site is enhanced to provide consumers with rich content, plus advanced mapping and filtering technology to help them make informed and better decisions, faster and easier,” said Glenn Goad, executive vice president of Consumer Strategy at Network Communications, The Real Estate Book’s parent company.
“Our advertisers will benefit from the high-quality, pre-qualified traffic we will generate for their properties,” said Todd Walker, vice president of The Real Estate Book.
The enhanced RealEstateBook.com is designed to allow for easy navigation of over 750,000 home listings and provide home shoppers with relevant content needed to help them make informed decisions when buying their next home. For advertisers, the site now offers even more and easier ways for home shoppers to contact them.
The new updated functionality includes:
- New Web ID system: home shoppers can get details on a listing in one of the 10 million The Real Estate Book magazines simply by typing in the listing’s code featured in the book to go directly to the listing on RealEstateBook.com.
- Advanced searching and sorting capabilities: shoppers find homes that best match their search criteria quickly and easily.
- Faster to use: search results in one click.
- Richer content: property listings are loaded with multiple photos, virtual tours, neighborhood information, and interactive maps.
- Map-based searching: utilizing Microsoft Virtual Earth, home shoppers can search by cities and neighborhoods, using free-form keywords and faceted browsing.
For more information, visit www.RealEstateBook.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com