- RISMedia - http://rismedia.com -
New Turnkey Solution Provides Brokers with Tools to Recruit Experienced Agents
Posted By beth On June 24, 2007 @ 8:28 AM In Real Estate Technology | Comments Disabled
RISMEDIA, June 25, 2007?Real estate brokers now have a turnkey solution to recruiting and retaining talent as Recruiting specialist Jon Cheplak launches The Cyber Recruiter, an outbound recruitment and retention technology platform. According to Cheplak, the Cyber Recruiter provides brokers with tools needed in one program to capture, cultivate and convert prospective agents and recruit them to their company.
For more than 15 years, Cheplak has helped thousands of brokers recruit and retain agents. The Cyber Recruiter takes Cheplak’s years of training and packages his knowledge and expertise into a platform that helps brokers grow their business by attracting and hiring quality agents.
“People want to work for great leaders and The Cyber Recruiter provides brokers with the one stop tool to be the leader that agents want to affiliate with,” said Cheplak. “The platform doesn’t launch a messaging of features and benefits to sell agents on the company’s stuff; it demonstrates and communicates the value that the leader delivers to agents who join their team. That value is the time and investment a leader commits to the careers of agents through coaching and customized retention programs.”
The Cyber Recruiter provides brokers with day-to-day, step-by-step tools to recruit agents. According to the company, brokers no longer have to manually or individually send prospecting e-mails or develop newsletters as The Cyber Recruiter provides an automated system including templates and daily reminders of how, when and to whom recruiting activities should be directed. It also includes scripts, dialogs, and objection handling content for the broker.
The Cyber Recruiter systemizes agent recruiting activities with eight key modules:
- Recruiting specific Web sites. Each Web site is custom designed to communicate a company’s value proposition and unique qualities. The overall design of the site can be modified with company logos, colors and other specific needs. The site also has numerous lead capture mechanisms.
- Content management system. After the initial set up of the Web site, brokers can edit and change content as needed. The content management system uses intuitive commands that are easy for brokers to use.
- E-mail drip program. This feature of Cyber Recruiter includes three to five years of targeted, automated follow up campaigns designed to connect with agents to turn them from prospects to partners. Each e-mail is branded with company specific information and additional campaigns and contacts can be added as needed.
- Automated newsletter system. No longer do brokers have to brainstorm content, write, edit and design newsletters as The Cyber Recruiter provides a template for design, as well as pre-loaded articles from Cheplak’s years of coaching and training. Brokers simply select the articles and templates and the system compiles and distributes the information.
- Action plans. The system provides an automated action plan for prospective agents. Pop ups will appear in the system with reminders to call, schedule an appointment or e-mail potential agents. Templates for e-mails and scripts for phone calls also are loaded into the system to help brokers effectively communicate their key messages.
- Training and coaching. Each month, brokers and managers have an opportunity to participate in live, online training sessions. The calls will deliver powerful recruiting content and skill-building exercises.
Brokers who use The Cyber Recruiter platform also receive personal contact from Cheplak who works directly with clients to ensure they are taking advantage of all of the systems features and action steps. Cheplak’s personal coaching sessions with customers provides them with additional insight into recruiting talent.
The Cyber Recruiter is a product of The Real Estate Recruiters, Cheplak’s successful real estate sales and leadership consulting firm. For more than 15 years, Cheplak has been a student and teacher of real estate leadership. He has attained the ABR, GRI, CRS, CRB and CLHMS designations and is a top graduate of The Real Trends Leadership Institute. He teaches simple strategies and supports in the development of skills that transform branch managers into the most attractive, value proposition to agents in their market.
For more information, visit www.thecyberrecruiter.com, contact Jon Cheplak at (775) 846-5748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article printed from RISMedia: http://rismedia.com
URL to article: http://rismedia.com/2007-06-24/new-turnkey-solution-provides-brokers-with-tools-to-recruit-experienced-agents/
Copyright © 2012 RISMedia. All rights reserved.