- RISMedia - http://rismedia.com -
Best Buy for Business Offers Technology Tips for Self-Employed Agents
Posted By beth On August 24, 2007 @ 12:11 PM In Business Development | Comments Disabled
RISMEDIA, August 27, 2007-Best Buy For Business, a business technology service and solutions arm of Best Buy, has published tips about the top technologies to help self-employed real estate professionals compete with agencies.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in 2004, that real estate brokers and sales agents held about 460,000 jobs; real estate sales agents held approximately 24% of these jobs. Many worked part time, combining their real estate activities with other careers. About 6 out of 10 real estate agents and brokers were self-employed.
Self-employed real estate agents are motivated to help their clients succeed but often are challenged to compete with local and national agencies with larger resources. One significant way home-based agents can operate in a larger capacity is the ability to implement the latest technologies to increase efficiencies with client communication.
As a busy segment of the workforce, the self-employed real estate agent is often juggling more than one career or role and is in need for technology solutions that help cut time out of their day.
Garnered from work with businesses and agents across the country, Best Buy For Business recommends the business-grade technologies listed below to help self-employed real estate professionals appear and operate like an agency:
1. Use a cellular aircard or EVDO wireless network card for a notebook will increase mobility by allowing broadband Internet access via cellular connection.
2. Purchase a Smartphone allows for round-the-clock accessibility to e-mails and important client information
3. Consider upgrading your printer to latest laser technology to reduce marketing materials and other print costs
4. Buying a quality digital camera will provide potential customers impactful photos of listings
5. Bluetooth-enabled phones provide hands-free calls to clients and compliments “on-the-go” work schedule
Customers can engage Best Buy For Business by identifying themselves as a business customer with any Best Buy associate around the country, with a specialized Best BuyFor more information, visit www.bbfb.com .
Article printed from RISMedia: http://rismedia.com
URL to article: http://rismedia.com/2007-08-24/best-buy-for-business-offers-technology-tips-for-self-employed-agents/
URLs in this post:
 www.bbfb.com: http://www.bbfb.com
Copyright © 2012 RISMedia. All rights reserved.