This year’s panel features some of the most influential women in real estate
RISMEDIA, September 27, 2007-Attendees to RISMedia’s Power Broker Forum at NAR may notice a change to this year’s event-an all-female panel. This year’s Forum-held Tuesday, November 13th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Venetian Hotel Resort Casino/Sands Expo & Convention Center-will feature eight of real estate’s leading women and focus on the industry hot-button issues that matter most: profitability; marketing and messaging; education; and mortgage.
All registered NAR attendees are welcome to attend the Forum. There is no additional registration required.
Here’s a peek at this year’s panelists:
• Tami Bonnell, President, U.S. Organization, Exit Realty Corp.
• Helen Hanna Casey, President, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
• Sherry Chris, COO, Coldwell Banker
• Dottie Herman, President & CEO, Prudential Douglas Elliman
• Laurie Keenan, President, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
• Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX International
• Pam O’Connor, President & CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
• Kaira Sturdivant Rouda, President, Real Living
The session will be moderated by John Featherston, president and CEO of RISMedia, and Jim Sherry, president of Innovative Solutions.
The Forum will be followed later that evening by the 12th Annual Power Broker Reception & Dinner, an invitation-only gala, honoring the real estate industry’s top-producing companies-ranked by transaction and sales volume in RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Survey.
In the coming weeks, look out for more stories about our Forum as well as our panelists.
For more information, please visit rismedia.com/events.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com