By Susie Hale
RISMEDIA, Oct. 12, 2007-By now, smart business people everywhere have caught onto the fact that publishing a regular e-newsletter just makes good sense. After all, it boosts brand awareness, touches your audience on a regular basis, and is a great sales and marketing tool for your products and services.
No matter what your industry, there is a market for your e-zine. After all, you are an expert in your field and have valuable information and benefits to provide to your readers. But there is a hitch-a secret that most e-newsletter publishers don’t know. Did you know that the downfall of most perfectly good e-zines is that they publish too much information on the same subject?
That’s right. Even a television news station takes time for the weather and your newsletter needs to take space for something that keeps your reader coming back for more.
Here are six super tips for ways to supercharge you e-zine success:
1. Add an interesting tidbit. Publish a factoid that a reader can use at a networking lunch or cocktail party. Usually it is a statistic of some kind.
2. Put together a top 10 list on an associated topic.
3. Get personal. Have a feature on a person in your company. People want to do business with people with whom they are familiar. Or have a customer of the month feature.
4. Make them smile. They will be entertained and come back for more.
5. Ask for opinions. Have an occasional vote or poll to get feedback from readers.
6. Get help from a trusted source. Subscribe to a service like FrogPond to provide you with the additional goodies you need to turn your newsletter from informative to a must-read!
Susie Hale, President of FrogPond, is an expert in online business communications. Take a free tour of FrogPond Publisher(TM), an online e-zine and newsletter creator tool . Visit www.FrogPond.com for free real estate business articles to add to your Web site or newsletter. For more information, e-mail Susie@FrogPond.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com