RISMEDIA, Oct. 22, 2007-Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC debuts Home Tracker, an online resource that allows homeowners to track the value of their home while also managing the day-to-day responsibilities of homeownership. Coldwell Banker® Home Tracker, available on the www.coldwellbanker.com, combines current real estate sales data with actual or planned physical improvements to produce an updated estimate of a home’s market value.
The Coldwell Banker Home Tracker also performs a host of other helpful services, enabling homeowners to organize their home maintenance records, store receipts for major purchases, file digital photos for insurance purposes and access local community data, including school information and recent neighborhood sales.
“We know that a home is the largest investment most people will make in their lifetime,” said Charlie Young, chief operating officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
“Homeownership does not stop at the day of closing. It is an ongoing process. Home Tracker allows consumers to set reminders of routine maintenance responsibilities, utilize it for online storage of important home records, and documents, and also allows them the opportunity to track the value of their home before, during and after renovations.”
User features of the password-protected Coldwell Banker Home Tracker include:
- The Home Value Estimator, which lets the homeowner track the estimated value of the property and compare it to the county median;
- The Improvement Calculator, which modifies the value of the home estimate based on actual or hypothetical home improvements. For instance, if a homeowner were considering a $50,000 kitchen remodel, the tool would calculate how much that investment would increase the home’s value based on local or regional data;
- The Maintenance Log, which allows users to store improvement and maintenance information, including vendor data and repair dates. The user can request a reminder by e-mail or RSS feed when the next maintenance is “due”;
- Alerts, which users can request to notify them of changes in home value and recent neighborhood sales;
- A Notes and Documents section, where consumers can store any home-related materials for future reference. Receipts from the purchase of major appliances and electronics can also be scanned and saved here;
- Community and School Information, which includes local statistics along with information on individual schools and their letter “grade”;
- A Photo Album, especially useful for before and after pictures of renovations. It also provides a place to store photos of the home for insurance purposes;
- Local Coldwell Banker Sales Associate and Office Information details, available for quick reference.
For more information, visit www.coldwellbanker.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com