RISMEDIA, Nov. 5, 2007-With Thanksgiving just weeks away and the December holidays looming, it’s time to start thinking about travel arrangements to avoid any unnecessary holiday stress. Last year, the Air Transport Association reported that more than 25 million passengers traveled on U.S. airlines during the Thanksgiving holiday season and travel industry experts predict that holiday travel this year will be even busier.
So what are the keys to stress-free holiday travel? Here are five key travel tips:
1. Book early – Cheap airline, cheap hotel and cheap airport parking reservations are still available for the holidays – book early.
2. Get organized – Organize holiday travel using TripStuff.com, a great new Web site from the founders of InsureMyTrip.com, the Internet’s foremost travel insurance comparison site.
3. Don’t pack too much – Some airlines charge a fee for overweight luggage. Be sure not to pack too much or use a luggage concierge service to ship your bags.
4. Know the rules – Know about the Transportation Security Administration’s 3-1-1 Program to help eliminate TSA delays – so whether you are flying out of LAX, MDW or PHL, you can keep security lines running smoothly.
5. Pick your seat – With flights crowded, a good seat matters. Seat Guru.com tells you where to sit.
For more information, visit Park Ride Fly USA’s new Stress-Free Holiday Travel Center http://www.parkrideflyusa.com/travel-resources/
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com