RISMEDIA, Nov. 7, 2007-Most Home Real Estate Services Inc. announced an upgrade to Wireless Realty(TM), one of the industry’s most widely adopted mobile MLS solutions.
According to the company, Wireless Realty 4.3 provides a level of customization at the agent level that enables real estate professionals to access frequently used searches and listings quickly. In addition to hotsheet searches, property searches and agent and office roster searches, Wireless Realty 4.3 incorporates a comprehensive set of time-saving features that helps real estate professionals organize, save and share listing information easily from BlackBerry(R), Palm(R) Treo(TM), iPhone(TM), Windows Mobile(R) and other Smartphone devices.
The new Wireless Realty 4.3 features include:
– My Active Listings: By clicking on this link, each real estate agent will immediately access all of their active listings, which are automatically identified and displayed on their device.
– Favorites: Allows real estate agents to flag specific properties that may be of interest to their clients for the instant retrieval at a later time.
– Saved Searches: Enables real estate agents to store multiple searches so they can manage their book of business and provide quick updates on available properties to their buyer prospects.
– Multiple Photos: Gives real estate agents the ability to provide home buyers and sellers the enhanced content that they demand by displaying all the photos attached to a listing, in full color.
– Enhanced User-Level Authentication: Prevents unauthorized access to the MLS with full compliance to industry standard security protocols such as RSA SecurID(R).
In addition to existing and new customers of Wireless Realty, the upgrade is also available under private label through Most Home’s MLS partners.
“Not only was MarketLinx Wireless one of the easiest third-party roll-outs we have had to date, but we are also pleased with how quickly the wireless MLS service made a positive impact for our membership,” said Susan Featherston, director of Central Virginia Regional MLS. “Implementing MarketLinx Wireless on a site-wide basis has enabled our members to reinforce their reputation for responsiveness, client service and accuracy of real estate information provided to consumers.”
“Professional and responsive communication with consumers is key for real estate professionals to win new business, develop relationships and generate referral business,” said Jim Secord, president of Most Home. “Wireless Realty 4.3 delivers a set of simple and easy-to-use tools that help real estate agents provide a more personal level of customer service to home buyers and sellers.”
Most Home will be available to showcase Wireless Realty 4.3 at the upcoming National Association of REALTORS(R) Conference & Expo to be held in Las Vegas from November 13 – 16, 2007.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com