RISMEDIA, Nov. 12, 2007-Realtor.com Mobile is now available for iPhone users, allowing them to discover if there’s a home for them in that neighborhood, check out detailed photos, and even connect with the listing agent. Whether they’re searching for homes nearby or in another neighborhood completely, Realtor.com says that iPhone users will have their listings at their fingertips.
Las Vegas area Realtors are the first in the nation to receive Showcase Listing Enhancements on their Realtor.com listings as a free benefit of membership from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors’ (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service. As a result, GLVAR members can now, at no extra cost, leverage the marketing power of REALTOR.com by adding 25 photos per listing, video tours, agent/broker contact information, and neighborhood information tabs to help buyers find the right home faster and help sellers enhance their marketing efforts to attract potential buyers.
The company also announces that Find a Neighborhood, a new online search feature consumers will soon use to search, explore and learn about neighborhoods across town or across country is launching Tuesday, November 13. Find a Neighborhood, according to Realtor.com, delivers localized information in one convenient online location. It gives consumers a feel for more than 50,000 neighborhoods in 34 major metro areas throughout the U.S. including:
- local resident lifestyles (digerati, upper crust, bohemian mix and more)
- average income
- average rental and home prices
- proximity to sports franchises, parks and universities
- ratings on local schools with comments from local parents
- locations of homes for sale with agent information
- Search neighborhoods by “hip factor,” determined by factors like resident’s median age and proximity to nightlife activities
- Create a Wikihood. Consumers will be able to add and create a neighborhood, as well as comment on and edit existing neighborhood boundaries
- Access to detailed community information and history such as:
o Demographic data
o Average home purchase and rental prices
o Household incomes
o Crime rates
o High resolution neighborhood photos
o Heat maps and Interactive satellite maps
o Dynamic search sliders including “family friendliness”
For more information, visit www.Realtor.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.