RISMEDIA, Nov. 14, 2007-Whether you’re at NAR or any other industry conventions, you may know the feeling. That sleepless, hyperactive and completely sick to your stomach feeling. Most food at conventions and similar events isn’t healthy in the least, but you can still follow the conventions of good health.
1. Drink water. Get a nice water bottle. Fill it every couple of hours.
2. Plan out a budget for purchased food. This isn’t a major step, you just need to determine if you’ll be leaving the con for a real meal. Don’t spend more than 9 dollars a day on snack food or you’ll not only go over budget… you’ll die from sugar and fat before the con is over.
3. Find noodles, a veggie tray and/or fresh fruit somewhere. Take it with you if you can.
4. Stay sanitary. Wash your hands as often as possible (definitely after using the bathrooms, which are usually filthy).
5. If you’re feeling upset or sleepless, make yourself some tea.
6. Indulge every once in awhile — free candy is ok, just not for every meal.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com