RISMEDIA, Nov. 14, 2007-The Personal Marketing Company (TPMC) is launching a new online ordering system that will allow agents to design and preview business cards and postcards with your personalized information before you place the order. In addition, agents can now upload and manage a library of photos and logos and manage mailing lists from wherever you are, whenever you want. The company says that there is no more need to worry about mailing lists being maintained on company hard drives or Web sites. You control the information and it is safely protected by password.Key features of the new Online Ordering System include:
- Ability to change your personalization with each order
- Easy ordering for office administrators when placing orders for multiple agents
- Manage mailing lists faster and easier than before
- Select mailing lists online at no charge with any accompanying postcard print order – now with more available selection criteria to better target mailings
- Easily view order history and implement faster re-orders
- Store and manage your own photo library online
According to the company, the online preview system gives more control over design and it keeps the process moving quicker. Now, 24/7, every day of the year you can visit www.tpmco.com and place an order, manage and update your lists, or setup or modify a design. Once you are happy with it, place the order and you’re done.
For more information, visit www.tpmco.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com