RISMEDIA, Dec. 27, 2007-Floyd Wickman and his team announce the launch of a new designation, Master Sales ProfessionalTM to be unveiled at their annual Master Sales AcademyTM January 11-13 at the Westin O’Hare in Chicago, IL.
Company President Mike Pallin explained, “Homeowners and home buyers working with MSPs, or Master Sales Professionals, can expect a higher level of customer service and report a better real estate experience. Students whom attend and complete the full Master Sales Academy and subscribe to its Code of Ethics will be awarded this valuable designation along with an official certificate and lapel pin.”
Since 1991, Wickman has hosted this annual two-day advanced training event for Floyd Wickman Program graduates. The 2008 event will spotlight the proven tips, techniques and systems necessary for “How to succeed in a slow market.” With guest speakers, panelists and breakout sessions, he hopes to truly make an impact on the VIPs near and dear to his organization: their clients.
Wickman shared the five components that associates and brokers will master:
1. Crystallize goals, plans and activities for 2008 to keep agents focused on a minimum of 30 transactions.
2. Answers, tips, techniques and methods for what is working and what is not in our current market-al designed to help them achieve those goals.
3. Align each associate with an R Mentor Group for the year. These are 2-4 agents that will be in their responsibility and support group throughout 2008.
4. Have them commit to do all those things necessary to achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
5. Recognize those people from the previous year who have accomplished all that they said they would do.
For more information, visit www.msa2008.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com