RISMEDIA, March 20, 2007-GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations announced the addition of 10 new strategic partners, continuing a trend of bringing many of the nation's leading independent real estate firms into the company's fold.
The new strategic partners are:
– A Helper Premier GMAC Real Estate, Lebanon, Missouri.
– Advanced GMAC Real Estate, Hoover, Alabama
– Beth Wolff Realtors GMAC Real Estate, Houston, Texas.
– Fitzgerald GMAC Real Estate, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
– GMAC Real Estate National Realty Exchange, Holdenville, Oklahoma
– Low Country GMAC Real Estate, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
– North Central GMAC Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
– Realty Works GMAC Real Estate, Canton, Connecticut
– Senecal and Associates GMAC Real Estate, Helena, Montana
– Strategic GMAC Real Estate, Loxahatchee, Florida
"It is a tremendous pleasure to welcome these 10 outstanding companies to GMAC Real Estate," said Lane Barnett, president and chief executive officer of GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations. "The markets and customer needs they serve are very different, but each of them shares a desire to partner with us as we deliver the very best service available in the nation through our unique Premier Service(R) program."
Premier Service is one of the most comprehensive customer service programs in the real estate industry. Through the program, GMAC Real Estate asks its sales associates to put in writing, up front, the services they will perform. Following the transaction, GMAC Real Estate agents ask their customers to honestly rate their performance through a survey conducted and tabulated by an independent, third party company. Through Premier Service, the company has received an unprecedented 94 percent customer satisfaction rating following more than 100,000 completed customer surveys.
"We did an inordinate amount of research before deciding to affiliate with GMAC Real Estate," said Beth Wolff, broker/owner of Beth Wolff GMAC Real Estate. "In the Houston market, we've carefully built a reputation over the past 29 years by providing superior customer service. In GMAC Real Estate, we saw a shared culture of commitment to our customers and to our sales partners as well."
For more information, visit http://www.GMACRealEstate.com.