Tami Bonnell to be featured as part of all-female panel at this year’s event
RISMEDIA, Oct. 3, 2007-RISMedia’s 12th Power Broker Forum panel features some of the most influential women in real estate, including EXIT Realty President of U.S. Operations Tami Bonnell.
Bonnell is currently the president of U.S. operations, selling regions for EXIT Realty Corp. International. She is also the regional owner of EXIT Realty of New England, and has been with EXIT since 1999. What’s more, Bonnell has been in real estate for more than 20 years-most of which was spent in new construction and development.
This year’s Forum-held Tuesday, November 13th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Venetian Hotel Resort Casino/Sands Expo & Convention Center-will feature eight of real estate’s leading women and focus on the industry hot-button issues that matter most: profitability; marketing and messaging; education; and mortgage.
All registered NAR attendees are welcome to attend the Forum. There is no additional registration required.
In addition to Bonnell, other Forum panelists include:
• Helen Hanna Casey, President, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
• Sherry Chris, COO, Coldwell Banker
• Dottie Herman, President & CEO, Prudential Douglas Elliman
• Laurie Keenan, President, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
• Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX International
• Pam O’Connor, President & CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
• Kaira Sturdivant Rouda, President, Real Living
The session will be moderated by John Featherston, president and CEO of RISMedia, and Jim Sherry, president of Innovative Solutions.
The Forum will be followed later that evening by the 12th Annual Power Broker Reception & Dinner, an invitation-only gala, honoring the real estate industry’s top-producing companies-ranked by transaction and sales volume in RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Survey.
For more information, please visit rismedia.com/events