New Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate leader joins seven other women on panel
RISMEDIA, Oct. 17, 2007-Sherry Chris-the new president and CEO of the Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate brand-is set to join seven other women during RISMedia’s 12th Annual Power Broker Forum.
In October, Realogy Corporation appointed Chris to her new position. The appointment came after Realogy signed a 50-year licensing agreement with Meredith Corporation to build a new, international residential real estate franchise company under the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand. The new brand will launch in the residential real estate marketplace in July 2008.
This year’s Forum-held Tuesday, November 13th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Venetian Hotel Resort Casino/Sands Expo & Convention Center-will feature eight of real estate’s leading women and focus on the industry hot-button issues that matter most: profitability; marketing and messaging; education; and mortgage.
All registered NAR attended are welcome to attend the Forum. There is no additional registration or fee required.
In addition to Chris, other Forum panelists include:
• Tami Bonnell, EXIT Realty President of U.S. Operations
• Helen Hanna Casey, President, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
• Dottie Herman, President & CEO, Prudential Douglas Elliman
• Laurie Keenan, President, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
• Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX International
• Pam O’Connor, President & CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
• Kaira Sturdivant Rouda, President, Real Living
The session will be moderated by John Featherston, president and CEO of RISMedia, and Jim Sherry, president of Innovative Solutions.
The Forum will be followed later that evening by the 12th Annual Power Broker Reception & Dinner, an invitation-only gala, honoring the real estate industry’s top-producing companies-ranked by transaction and sales volume in RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Survey.
For more information, please visit rismedia.com/events.