Send in your nomination now for RISMedia’s 4th Annual Top 50 Realtors on the Rise contest
RISMEDIA, February 21, 2008-The market has certainly changed in the past 18 months. Quite frankly, things are just not as easy as they once were. A real estate agent’s job is now more about actual salesmanship, hard work and determination-which is why now, more than in recent times, being a great Realtor matters.
With that, the editors of Real Estate magazine invite you to nominate candidates for Real Estate magazine’s 4th Annual Realtors on the Rise contest.
Nominate a colleague! Nominate yourself! Nominate someone you believe can stand among the industry’s elite.
The editors of Real Estate magazine will select the 2008 50 Realtors on the Rise from across the U.S. and feature the winners in the August issue of Real Estate magazine and online at rismedia.com. Winners will be notified in advance and will also receive a complimentary copy of the August issue of Real Estate.
Candidates must submit the following in order to be considered:
- A 500-word summary that states why the candidate deserves to be honored as a Realtor on the Rise. Potential talking points include:
• What are they doing differently in this market? How are they succeeding?
• How are they making a difference in their community?
• How do they balance life and work?
• How are they incorporating a personal touch with the tech-savviness we see so often today?
• How are they catering to the various types of consumers that are now coming through the door?
• What’s something different/unique that they’re doing with their business or in their personal life?
- A one-page resume
- A headshot (jpg or tif, minimum 150 dpi)
Candidates who do not submit all three criteria will not be considered for this contest.
Please e-mail your nominations by June 1 to Managing Editor/Publications & Events Stephanie Andre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail hard copies to:
69 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Attn: Stephanie Andre, Managing Editor/Publications & Events
Thank you and good luck!
-The Editors of Real Estate magazine
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com