Power Broker Survey deadline extended to Monday, March 3
RISMEDIA, Feb. 26, 2008- The deadline for completing RISMedia’s 20th Annual Power Broker Survey – the industry’s leading report ranking the nation’s top brokerages – has been extended to Monday, March 3. Complete the survey and gain an important competitive edge in today’s unpredictable marketplace.
RISMedia’s 20th Annual Power Broker Report & Survey identifies and ranks America’s largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides. For years, the nation’s top real estate brokers have sought to be included in the report – an indispensable reference and marketing tool used by the real estate industry. To go directly to the survey, click here.
“Completing RISMedia’s 2008 Power Broker Survey is more important than ever,” explains RISMedia President & CEO John Featherston. “In this difficult market environment, having your firm make this list of leaders will arm you with an invaluable marketing tool. Being among the top 500 brokers in the country is a sure way to gain the trust of speculative clients, differentiate your firm from the competition, and catch the eye of ambitious new recruits.”
Completing the survey will provide your firm with:
- Unparalleled exposure. The Power Broker Report is read by more than 300,000 real estate professionals. The report is also accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
- Peer recognition. Your firm’s presence on the Power Broker list will solidify your reputation among other brokers – most of whom will be watching to see who didn’t make the list this year.
- Credibility. Making the list of top firms proves to consumers and agents that your firm is reputable, successful and around for the long haul.
- Recruiting prowess. Your ranking will serve as an enticing lure for new recruits and competing agents looking to make a move.
- Instant publicity. Your firm will be promoted to more than 600 local and national media outlets as one of America’s largest real estate companies.
- Networking opportunities. Brokers who make the ranking will be invited to the 13th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Reception & Dinner at the NAR Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida-an exclusive networking event with the industry’s most successful brokers.
Brokerages participating in this year’s survey should note that to avoid duplication and potential confusion, the Power Broker Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum 50.1% ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
All sales and transaction volume comes directly from brokerages and is verified and substantiated by external sources, in most cases accounting firms, prior to publication.
There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report.
Simply complete the questionnaire. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is March 3, 2008. To take the survey, click here.
Results of the 2008 RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey will be accessible online at rismedia.com and in the April 2008 issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com