RISMEDIA, April 21, 2008-Earlier this month, 2008 NAR President Dick Gaylord shares with Realtors his top 10 tips to boost business in today’s market, all made possible via a video podcast. From becoming an expert in your local market and pricing homes to sell, to getting involved in the community and working with a mentor, these are sure-fire ways to stay ahead in a competitive environment.
The Top 10 Tips Include:
1. Price To Sell -Be realistic about today’s market.
2. Play Psychologist -Address consumers’ fears about trading up or down.
3. Push Buyers’ Hot Buttons -Know what features prospective buyers want.
4. Upgrade Your Technology -Enhance your website and office technology.
5. Expand Your Horizons -Get training that can help you get new business.
6. Get More Involved in Your Community -Show people you are their Realtor for life.
7. Stay Positive -There are opportunities in EVERY market.
8. Find and Be a Mentor -Share your experience and get a new perspective.
9. Prospecting Is Gold -Get out there and market your business.
10. Become An Expert -Know your local market conditions.
To learn more, visit www.realtor.org/tentips.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com