By Etan Horowitz
RISMEDIA, May 17, 2008-(MCT)-Using keyboard shortcuts instead of a mouse to perform routine tasks in Microsoft Outlook can save you time and let you work more efficiently. Of course you’ll want to make sure you know what you are doing before executing these shortcuts so you don’t end up sending a raunchy joke to everyone in your office.
1. To compose a new message, press Ctrl+Shift+M.
2. To spell-check the e-mail message you just wrote, press F7.
3. To reply to the sender of an e-mail message, press Ctrl+R. To reply to the sender and everyone who received the message, press Ctrl+Shift+R. To forward a message, press Ctrl+F.
4. To send a message, press Alt+S.
5. To delete an e-mail message you have open, press Ctrl+D. To permanently delete a message, highlight it in your Inbox and press Shift+Delete.
© 2008, The Orlando Sentinel (Fla.).
Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com