RISMEDIA, Oct. 25, 2008-Female entrepreneurs, stay-at-home moms and women graduates across the country share a common thread – dreams. And with the country facing economic uncertainty, women are also united in their determination to achieve their dreams and thrive in any economy.
To help women manage the critical, yet complex tasks of personal and small business finances, Intuit Inc., maker of QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax, offers a series of timeless tips designed to help them achieve their goals.
The tips are part of Intuit and the company’s Financial Freedom Foundation sponsorship of The Women’s Conference, the nation’s premier forum for women and the largest gathering of women in the country. The event, led by California first lady Maria Shriver, was held Oct. 21-22 in Long Beach, California.
1. Go for it. Every day, 1,600 women entrepreneurs in the United States take a leap of faith to start a small business and become their own boss.
2. Embrace technology. Tap into the multitude of online communities, social networking tools and free services that help women network, start a business and manage finances. Advances in technology give women looking for work-life balance the flexibility to work on their time and their own terms, according to the Intuit Future of Small Business Report.
3. Know your limits. Avoid costly overdraft fees and spend within your means by tracking finances.
4. Invest in you. Invest in your education and a healthy lifestyle to extend your possibilities and life span.
5. Organize and prioritize. File receipts in one place to save time and stress at tax time.
6. Lend a hand. Give back to the community with time or household items. This both helps those in need, and creates valuable tax savings.
For more information, visit www.intuit.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com