RISMEDIA, Nov. 13, 2008-In the third annual ranking of the “Real Estate Top 200″ agents and teams nationwide by The Wall Street Journal, REAL Trends and lore Magazine, Realogy’s affiliated sales professionals earned placements for the No. 1 agent by transaction sides, the No. 1 agent in sales volume, the No. 1 team by sales volume and held 91 of the top 200 spots. This national ranking of the Top 50 agents and Top 50 teams are based on year-end 2007 sales volume and transaction sides, and were announced on Nov. 7 prior to the opening of the annual National Association of Realtors® Conference and Expo in Orlando.
“Real estate professionals affiliated with Realogy’s brand networks display a high level of expertise and professionalism that is evident through the strong showing in these industry-wide rankings,” said Richard A. Smith, president and chief executive officer for Realogy. “Their success in challenging times is evidence of their unsurpassed dedication to bring value to their clients.”
Agents and teams from CENTURY 21(r), Coldwell Banker(r), ERA(r), Sotheby’s International Realty(r) and The Corcoran Group(r) claimed multiple spots in the Top 10 for each of the four categories, with nearly half from NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned brokerage business. NRT professionals captured nearly one-quarter of the spots in the overall ranking, tracking with the past two years’ survey rankings. Realogy has approximately 300,000 affiliated brokers and agents worldwide.
Below are the Realogy-affiliated sales professionals who ranked among the Top 10 in each category.
Real Estate Top 200 – Top Agents By Sales Volume
(Realogy Brands: 27 of Top 50; four in Top 10)
1. Suzanne Perkins, Sotheby’s International Realty (NRT), Santa Barbara, Calif. ($275,042,750)
4. Gary DePersia, The Corcoran Group (NRT), East Hampton, N.Y.
6. Chris Cortazzo, Coldwell Banker (NRT), Malibu, Calif. ($192,671,935)
9. Roger Erickson, Sotheby’s International Realty (NRT), New York, N.Y.
Top Agents By Transaction Sides
(Realogy Brands: 29 of Top 50; seven in Top 10)
1. Mary Berry, CENTURY 21 All Pro, Oklahoma City, Okla. (699)
2. Michael Weaster, CENTURY 21 Excel Realty, Houston, Texas (691)
3. Mike Phillips, CENTURY 21 All Pro, Kansas City, Mo. (609)
5. Scott Cohara, ERA Lentz Associates, Inc., Parma, Ohio (431)
6. Verna Gerber, Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber, Fort Wayne, Ind.
7. Larry Strother, ERA Strother Real Estate, Fayetteville, N.C. (361)
9. Michael Kusenko, ERA Meridian Real Estate Group, Lower Burrell, Pa. (298)
Top Teams by Sales Volume
(Realogy Brands: 24 of Top 50; six in Top 10)
1. John McMonigle, Coldwell Banker (NRT), Newport Beach, Calif.
4. The Carrie Chiang Team, The Corcoran Group (NRT), New York, N.Y.
6. Browne, Sullivan & Kann, The Corcoran Group (NRT), New York, N.Y.
7. Jade Mills, Coldwell Banker (NRT), Beverly Hills, Calif.
9. The Deanna Kory Team, The Corcoran Group (NRT), New York, N.Y.
10. The Pugh Team, CENTURY 21 Award, El Cajon, Calif. ($200,571,489)
Top Teams by Transaction Sides
(Realogy Brands: 11 of Top 50; two in Top 10)
6. Kal and Gerry REO Team, Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors, Springboro, Ohio (652) 9. The Shine Team, Coldwell Banker United, Harker Heights, Texas (607)
For more information, visit www.realogy.com.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com