RISMEDIA, June 25, 2008-RealtySoft.com has announced the integration of RealtySoft IDX with 6 new MLS Associations across North America. According to the company, listing data from the following associations is now available through RealtySoft’s Free IDX program:
|Real Estate Board Name||Listing Area Covered|
|Sandicor||San Diego Area|
|MRMLS||Los Angeles and Orange County|
|GRAR||Grand Rapids Western Michigan|
Data from the above real estate boards is available effective immediately. RealtySoft expects to add CARMLS, MLSNI, TRIADMLS, and five other major MLS Associations within the next several weeks.
IDX is the Internet Data Exchange Program developed by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to allow brokers to electronically share listing information and thereby increase all real estate property activity. Under the IDX program, brokers have a high level of control over what properties and information they choose to share.
RealtySoft’s IDX feature allows agents or brokers to display their MLS® listings on their websites. The program conforms with all MLS/IDX standards and requirements and is provided with several advanced features that go beyond those available in typical IDX offerings. These include:
Advanced MLS search capabilities:
– MLS/IDX listings can be searched by type of property, style, features, price, or location
– Property details, and property comparisons are supported
Advance listing display and user features:
– Property details (including photos), virtual tours and property documents can be displayed with the listing
– Properties can be shown on a Google® map
– Property information can also be enhanced with Monthly Payment estimates, area school information, and lead-capture forms
– Site visitors can create (or be required to create) an account that will allow them to save listings or create e-mail “alerts” for new properties that match their search criteria
– Visitors can, from the Web, request and schedule property showings or communicate with the agent or broker
– Easy integration with existing websites
– Included free-of-charge with RealtySoft Website Valuepaks.
RealtySoft’s IDX service can be obtained at no-cost. Users that enroll in the RealtySoft Information & Referral Program (a free program), or agents or brokers that register for a RealtySoft Agent or Broker Website ValuepakTM will get the IDX service free. Otherwise, the RealtySoft IDX package is available for only $9.95 per month with no setup fees. These offers, and the advanced features of the program, continues RealtySoft’s drive for value real estate technological leadership.
For more information, visit http://www.RealtySoft.com.