RISMEDIA, May 14, 2009-A panel of five sought-after real estate leaders will explore new ways for brokers and agents to maximize the distressed property business today during RISMedia’s 4th Annual Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear. Those planning to attend must be registered for the Midyear NAR conference, however no additional registration is required. This year’s Forum will be held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on Thursday, May 14 from 3:30-5 p.m. in Salon 3, Lobby Level. A reception follows immediately from 5-6 p.m. in the Maryland Suite, Lobby Level.
Who can attend: Any day-conference or full-conference NAR Midyear attendee
This year’s panelists include:
• Ken Baris, President, Jordan Baris Realtors
• Tami Bonnell, President, U.S. Operations, EXIT Realty Corp.
• Rei Mesa, President & COO, Prudential Florida Realty
• Steve Piccirilli, Assistant Vice President, Default and Retention Operations, Wells Fargo
• Rick Sharga, SVP, RealtyTrac
For more information about the event, visit http://rismedia.com/events/power-broker-forum-mid-year/.