- RISMedia - http://rismedia.com -
4 Steps toward a Successful Real Estate Marketing Strategy
Posted By susanne On January 10, 2010 @ 1:07 PM In Best Practices,Business Development,Business Development & Best Practices,Marketing,Real Estate,Today's Marketplace,Today's Top Story | Comments Disabled
RISMEDIA, January 11, 2010—When considering your real estate marketing plan, January is not the month to take it easy. In fact, now is the time to set up and plan your entire year. Here is a list of very simple, but important, steps you should definitely put on your marketing schedule for 2010:
1. Create a real estate market update for the year and e-mail it to all your non-Realtor contacts. List all sales, current listings and any local trends you personally have witnessed. The key is to paint a positive picture of the market and make sure to promote the ability to locate these great investments right from your website.
Your e-mail should specifically contain the following:
-The address of each listing and sale
-The bedrooms, baths and square footage
-How many days on market
-The sales (on solds) or listing price
-Your calculated price per square foot
-A 2009 real estate year in review, including your assessment of market conditions and how investors are finding this the best time in a very long time to own multiple properties
-How your website is the place to find any information on real estate
-A request and link for feedback about your site
-Invitation to subscribe to your Facebook business page. If you don’t have one set up, make this one of your objectives for 2010.
2. Send out your real estate marketing message before the middle of January to your entire contact database. Look out for bounced back e-mails.
3. The next step is critical—reach out to everyone by phone, verify they received your e-mail message and ask if they are interested in any investment opportunities.
4. On bounced back e-mails, call to correct their e-mail address then resend your update and follow-up with step 3. If you can’t reach them by phone or e-mail then get them out of your database. You want a clean database.
Plan Your Real Estate Marketing Objectives
Plan your real estate marketing objectives for the upcoming year quarter by quarter. In fact, a simple plan would be to repeat the steps below every quarter and you will find yourself converting more business from the people you already know than you ever thought possible.
During Each Quarter, Do the Following:
-Implement the suggestions and feedback from the real estate marketing exercise you embarked upon in January.
-During this time, begin perfecting your social marketing skills. Make sure to submit an update via your Facebook page at least once per week. Consider a local real estate blog for your community.
Our best advice on your real estate marketing in 2010 is to focus on going deep into your contact database to maximize the communication between you and your contacts.
Steve Hundley is the founder and CEO of 1parkplace, inc. 1parkplace will be delivering free agent training webinars on all the topics listed above. Visit their Real Estate Training Center for details on live and prerecorded real estate training events.
For more information, visit www.1parkplace.com .
Article printed from RISMedia: http://rismedia.com
URL to article: http://rismedia.com/2010-01-10/4-steps-toward-a-successful-real-estate-marketing-strategy/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://rismedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/marketing_Pie_Chart.jpg
 www.1parkplace.com: http://www.1parkplace.com
Copyright © 2012 RISMedia. All rights reserved.