By Maria Patterson Print Article
RISMEDIA, March 24, 2011—This May, hundreds of the industry’s top practitioners and visionaries will gather for RISMedia’s 23rd annual educational and networking event, Achieve!, Real Estate’s Innovation & Opportunity Conference. Formerly known as The Leadership Conference, RISMedia’s Achieve! Conference will deliver a revamped program format to better deliver more targeted information and strategies for competing and succeeding in today’s real estate market.
Taking place on May 24th and 25th at the Rye Town Hilton in Rye, New York, RISMedia’s Achieve! Conference, will present the future of listing, selling and closing real estate, according to RISMedia President and CEO John Featherston.
“In today’s shifting real estate market, staying competitive and achieving success means change,” explains Featherston. “That’s why we have also evolved and created the Achieve! Conference—to educate real estate professionals on the innovations and opportunities that are most critical to their future. This year’s conference will bring the most cutting-edge information to brokers and agents in a direct, targeted format.”
In addition to the powerful line-up of industry icons participating in RISMedia’s Achieve! Conference, Matt Fagioli, founder of Xplode!—the popular real estate technology conference being held across the country—has joined the RISMedia event team as a special advisor for and participant in the conference. RISMedia and Fagioli have worked in conjunction to develop a progressive session agenda presented by a host of forward-thinking speakers.
Over the course of the two-day event, more than 50 leading real estate professionals and experts will cover several important topics critical to future real estate success, including:
• The State of the Real Estate Industry—Expectations for the Remainder of 2011
• 5 Powerful Actions Steps to Succeed in the Year Ahead
• Opportunities for Expanding Your Marketshare and Profitability in Today’s Market
• Real Estate Investing—How You can Benefit from this Exciting Growth Opportunity
• Maximizing Social Media Marketing Innovations to Increase Productivity
• How Successful Real Estate Professionals are Winning with Mobile Real Estate Strategies
• Strategies for Turning Recruitment and Retention into Selection & Development
Sessions on both days will be followed by RISMedia’s acclaimed networking receptions.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.