- RISMedia - http://rismedia.com -
Get More Sales at Your Next Open House
Posted By susanne On August 22, 2011 @ 2:53 PM In Business Development,Business Outlook,Coaching,Coaching & Training,Marketing,Real Estate Training,Real Estate Trends | Comments Disabled
According to NAR’s 2010 “Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers,” almost 50% of buyers used open houses as a key part of their home search.
Here are five tips to a successful open house:
1) Select the right property.
2) Make your home stand out.
3) Get a complete set of materials.
4) Invite the neighbors for a sneak peek—blitz the neighborhood with invitations prior to the event.
5) Follow up—add your open house visitors to your follow up system ASAP.
By following these tips and preparing well in advance, you’ll be able to turn your next open house into a lead-generating event. Click here  to download the free guide to “Holding an Effective Open House” to help make your next open house into a lead-generating event.
For more information, click here .
Article printed from RISMedia: http://rismedia.com
URL to article: http://rismedia.com/2011-08-22/get-more-sales-at-your-next-open-house/
URLs in this post:
 here: http://marketing.realtor.com/cmp/ris/ba/oh/082211/
Copyright © 2012 RISMedia. All rights reserved.