HomeFinder.com, a real estate search site and provider of digital marketing solutions for real estate agents, announces the release of its HomeFinder.com Real Estate Android™ app. The free mobile app was designed based on homebuyer testing and feedback, to provide the most efficient means to home search on the go.
HomeFinder.com’s first mobile Android™ app provides consumers on-the-go access to the site’s millions of home listings. With maps and advanced GPS functionality, homebuyers can narrowly hone in on their exact location or refine the search to anywhere in the U.S.
The company notes that abundant search filters allow for hyper-individualized home hunting. The revolutionary automatic syncing between the app and a computer or tablet eliminates the need to conduct the same search twice and, according to the company, saving the homebuyer time and avoiding confusion.
“At HomeFinder.com, we understand that home buying is becoming an increasingly mobile experience,” says Doug Breaker, President & CEO, HomeFinder.com. “We listened to consumers and built an app that effectively allows comprehensive geolocation searches through a clean platform that is well integrated with unparalleled desktop integration.”
The HomeFinder.com Real Estate Android ™ app lets homebuyers:
• Use GPS to find nearby homes for sale, rentals and open houses
• Stand in front of a house for sale to instantly access property details and full screen interior photos through advanced geolocation capabilities
• Customize their home search with advanced search options
• Automatically access favorite homes, searches and notes from their Android™ mobile device to their computer or tablet
• Keep track of which listings have been saved, viewed, and not yet viewed via the map feature
• View monthly mortgage estimates for every listing
• Access Realtor contact information for every listing
• Share homes of interest via text message, email or social media
• Access driving directions using Google Maps
The HomeFinder.com Real Estate app was built in 2.2 Froyo, accommodating every subsequent Android™ platform update since May 2010. HomeFinder.com released the app in limited beta testing in early June 2012. According to Shannon Cullins, Vice President of Product Development, “The response was overwhelmingly positive. Our beta users have told us that not only can they search homes easily and quickly, but it’s the best they’ve ever seen!”
For more information, visit www.homefinder.com/apps.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com