Prudential Georgia Realty has announced the release of its newly redesigned intranet. The new design and format will help Prudential Georgia Realty agents improve productivity and deliver more value to their clients. This release is not the final product but more a new beginning.
The new platform and site design was developed based on feedback from agents, brokers and benchmarking other real estate intranet sites.
The new PGR Intranet site features the following:
• Quick links to commonly used technology solutions, market reports, documents and training.
• Easy to use navigation that is organized in the way that agents do business.
• Training videos and supporting documents layered logically into the content sections including videos from the David Knox Online Training Library.
• The new platform supports a weekly video from company leadership to keep agents informed on the latest news, events and market trends.
• A new interactive question and answer function that helps agents to get “instant answers” to their questions.
• Company News & Events section highlighting recent press releases, media coverage and upcoming events.
• An entire section dedicated to “Newly Released” products and services such as the PGR Digital Presentations, New Movers Network, David Knox Consumer Videos, PGR Mobile Solutions and Real Estate Video Market Reports.
• An Agent Benefits and Awards Platform to celebrate agent achievements and provide details on healthcare and wealth building options.
“There is a tremendous amount of new information available to our agents and employees. This format allows agents to get information and answers to their questions very quickly. Our world is becoming more virtual and this new platform enables our agents to operate from anywhere and get instant answers. Our goal is to make our intranet the “go to” resource that gives Prudential Georgia Realty agents a competitive advantage in the market,” said Dan Forsman, President and CEO of Prudential Georgia Realty.
To view a video of Dan Forman describing the new intranet features, visit www.facebook.com/PrudentialGeorgiaRealty.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com