Times change. Technology advances. The industry shifts. And we evolve. Yet some things still stay the same. Sometimes…we all get stuck in a rut.
HomeFinder.com knows the past few years have been tough for real estate agents. In this challenging market, we understand you may not have had the time or resources to re-invest in the cornerstone of your business – you.
That’s why we launched the HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes, to arm you with the tools to help build your business and gain the competitive edge to succeed in today’s marketplace. Not to mention…a complete head to toe makeover with a professional photo-shoot, expert digital marketing, branding and life coaching and a two-day trip to Chicago!
Don’t miss your chance for change; there are only five days left to enter the sweepstakes, which closes on Friday, August 10.
As we gear up to announce the five lucky winners on August 15, we wanted to unveil the incredible HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes team! These business and style experts will come together to make over the five winning agents and give them the opportunity to experience:
• A two-night stay at The James Hotel located in the heart of downtown Chicago, along the world-famous Magnificent Mile.
• A new outfit selected by a professional personal stylist at a Nordstrom right on Michigan Avenue.
• A hairstyle, color and makeup consultation and application from Michael Anthony Salon Spa, a leader in Chicago’s hair, beauty and spa industry for over 20 years.
• A one-on-one branding consultation with Lory Wiens from Agent Makeover®, a full-service branding and design firm. Lory will review business and brand goals and help the winners design a new custom-made logo.
• Business coaching from one of the industry’s best real estate coaches, Michael Lindstrom. Michael has coached thousands of real estate agents for almost two decades, focusing on his client’s results and emphasizing creating a power brand. As a highly sought after speaker at many large real estate firms’ conferences, he understands the business and marketing challenges agents face.
• Amanda McMillian, CEO of Chicago Home Partner, ranks among the top 1% of real estate agents in the Chicago market and will be sharing her expert advice on effective traditional and digital marketing and client retention strategies. Amanda has incorporated many of the latest technology elements into an already successful real estate business while still focusing on service, profitability and bottom-line return, creating a successful modern-day real estate business.
• Chicago-based photographer, Kristen Barker, owner of We Are the Barkers will be taking professional photos post-style makeover, to provide the winners with new headshots
Remember, it’s not too late to enter. All licensed real estate agents may enter the HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes by August 10. Agents can enter twice: http://www.homefinder.com/agentmakeover and facebook.com/homefinderdotcom. Winners will be announced on or around August 15, 2012, contacted directly and flown to Chicago from September 12-14.
For more information, visit www.homefinder.com.
Copyright© 2011 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com