The U.S. Treasury Department will be making some changes to the HAFA Program in 2013, and as a real estate professional, these changes will affect short sales in your local market.
To prepare yourself for the upcoming changes, you can view this live webinar that will take place on December 17th at 4 p.m. ET with Laurie Maggiano, the Treasury’s Director of Public Policy and Alex Charfen, CEO and author of the Certified Distressed Property Designation.
During this live streaming broadcast, Maggiano and Charfen will discuss how these changes will impact the speed and success of your short sales and the foreclosure inventory that reaches our markets.
From the webinar, you will gain insight on the following topics:
• How to speed up your deals and streamline your short sale package for faster approval using the new “pre- determined” hardship categories
• Which current HAFA documents are no longer mandatory and how this will affect your current deals
• What new anti-fraud affidavit you must provide both the buyer and seller to verify the HUD1 Statement is at arm’s length
• The condensed approval timeline servicers, which are now required to use, and how this change benefits your business
• How your ability to negotiate will change with the new increase in available incentives for subordinate lien holders
• Why you might experience a surge in investor business when the “prohibition against resale” is reduced from 90 to 30 days.
To view this webinar, live Monday December 17th at 4 pm ET, register at no cost here.
For more information, visit www.cdpe.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com