As a broker, you work magic every day. You and I know that the way you successfully juggle your responsibilities may look like supernatural powers—but a lot of it is built on the solid foundation of your skills, education and knowledge, much of which NAR offers brokers like you 24/7.
You can improve that foundation by attending the 2012 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Orlando, November 9-12. Join us to hone your craft, learn a handful of new tricks, and enjoy some magic moments networking with your fellow brokers. Plus, stock up on the knowledge and tools you need to add a magic touch to your business—by visiting the NAR Booth No. 745 and the family of NAR Resources in the Expo.
Find Practical Magic at NAR’s Booth in the REALTOR® Pavilion
Conjure success for yourself and your agents, and have some fun too, with the tools and information available in the NAR Booth No. 745 in the REALTOR® Pavilion.
• Enjoy magical entertainment and light refreshments at Friday’s Opening Celebration before you head to REALTORS® Night Out.
• Spark your business with 20-minute industry presentations in NAR’s Theater.
• Charm your clients with Realtors® Property Resource™’s (RPR’s) amazing research and broker tools, now available to all NAR members!
• Grow your fortune with the REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, now a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union—and enter their raffle to win $5,000.
• Discover how the REALTOR® Party is working magic for you and learn how you can vote, act and invest in the REALTOR® Party.
• Master the trick of turning actions into rewards with the Member Value Plus (MVP) program.
• No smoke and mirrors! The REALTOR Benefits® Program provides NAR members with fantastic savings on everyday products and services.
• Browse REALTOR®-logo merchandise at REALTOR Team Store® and ignite your business skills with a selection of NAR Products.
• Magically access NAR’s Member Guide any time, anywhere, when you download the app.
• Stargazers welcome! Meet a special celebrity in NAR’s Booth on Saturday between 1 and 4 p.m.
Explore the REALTOR® Pavilion
Other fantastic REALTOR® resources await beyond the NAR Booth, throughout the REALTOR® Pavilion and the Expo. Within the REALTOR® Pavilion, you’ll find additional resources offered by NAR and your REALTOR® family, including REALTOR® University’s School of Professional Development and Continuing Education and the new Master of Real Estate (MRE) Program, plus consumer-facing resources you can leverage to boost your business and showcase the value of homeownership to your clients. You’ll also find valued partners in NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® program—who provide exclusive offers on products and services you and your agents use every day!
Learn from Industry Wizards in the NAR Theater
Grab a seat in the NAR Theater in Booth No. 745 and discover some secrets of success. Attend one or all of the free 20-minute sessions presenting topics that range from REALTOR.com® and REALTOR® Safety to architecture and smartphones. The NAR Theater will host a celebrity who will sign autographs on Saturday afternoon. And join us Sunday for David Knox and REALTOR® University stars, including Amy Chorew and Amy Smyth-Harris. Mark your calendar—there are great reasons to stop by the NAR Theater every day!
Plus, tune in to NAR-TV for down-to-earth news on the conference, your NAR member benefits, and more—available throughout the convention center and in rooms in headquarters hotels.
Pick up a REALTOR® Blueprint in NAR Booth No. 745 for complete details. And, once you’re back at work, you’ll be armed with new tools and resources from NAR to help you work smarter.
Bob Goldberg is senior vice president, Sales & Marketing, Business Development & Strategic Investments, Commercial Services, Professional Development, Conventions for NAR.