As a real estate agent, you might find yourself in a branding, marketing or social media rut. Creating a Facebook plan, updating your logo or learning new technology can surely wait until next quarter, right? The real estate agents of the HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes learned that waiting to the next quarter is one quarter too long, and took the steps to fully makeover their business: branding, SEO, social media, their professional outlook and personal look.
HomeFinder.com welcomed five agents to Chicago on September 12-14, 2012, to receive a once-in-a-lifetime, two-day business and style makeover. The randomly selected winners spent 48 hours with a team of experts who had one unified focus: to give the winners industry insight to improve their businesses. The winners were:
• Kalen Raynor – Ponquogue Point Properties Inc. – Hampton Bays, N.Y.
• Judy Marshak – iProperties International – Greater Las Vegas, Nev.
• Jaclyn Erwin – Jackson Erwin Realty – Charlotte, N.C.
• Greg Rowley – Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
• Bruce Baker – RE/MAX Infinity – Greater Pensacola, Fla.
After a whirlwind 48-hours of digital and style makeover sessions, the winning agents returned to their real estate markets having experienced an unrivaled educational experience comprised of the industry best practices and expert knowledge. Additionally, each agent received a total image makeover that included a personal styling session and professional outfit, as well as a hair and makeup consultation.
In its efforts to help to revitalize the real estate industry, HomeFinder.com compiled the expert business, marketing and style advice into short videos found on HomeFinder.com. Ten thousand sweepstakes entrants and millions of national agents can benefit from what the five winning agents gained in person.
“As an inaugural program for HomeFinder.com, the volume of entries no doubt highlights a hunger on the part of real estate professionals to grow and learn, as we prepare for the next wave in real estate,” says HomeFinder.com CEO Doug Breaker.
The expert business and style educational videos include:
• How SEO is drastically changing the real estate landscape and why Google is a crucial part of online marketing success.
• How Single Property Websites are one of the best resources to market a home.
• What is the most important thing agents should be thinking about for 2013.
• How to be the agent that everyone wants to work with.
• How real estate agents can use photography to establish their brand.
• When your personal look becomes a professional distraction.
“After speaking with the industry experts and taking in all the presentations, I feel I have had a ‘rebirth’ in this business. I have a newfound excitement for real estate,” said winner, Kalen Raynor, owner of Ponquogue Point Properties Inc.
For more information on the HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes, visit www.homefinder.com/agentmakeover.