Ninety percent of today’s real estate consumers start their search online. But how do you capture and convert these leads into loyal clients? And why do some agents convert their leads while others fail?
Join Market Leader and other industry experts for a special hour-long live webinar today at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PST. This webinar is designed to provide real estate professionals with winning strategies for finding the hottest online leads, engaging, and closing each prospect.
If you’re planning to grow your business in 2013 (and over the long-term), it’s crucial that you are able to not only attract online buyers and sellers, but have the knowledge and tools to keep them from going to other agents—in effect, positioning yourself as the go-to real estate expert.
Consider these statistics:
- 94 percent of buyers ranked responsiveness as a “very important’ agent quality –odds of actual contact with a lead increase by 100x when attempted within five minutes versus 30 minutes
- 90 percent of buyers would use their real estate agent again, or recommend them to others, but only 10 percent of repeat buyers used the same agent they used previously to buy or sell a home
- Agents who put their contacts on a targeted drip campaign increase their sales by more than 50 percent
- 65 percent of buyers and sellers use the first agent they contact to assist with their purchase
- Consumers spend one day interviewing or choosing an agent versus several months deciding which home to purchase or when to sell
Experts will provide an overview of today’s best lead sources on the Web, as well as discuss the must-have technology agents need to accelerate the consumer’s buying and selling timeline. You’ll learn about the different types of online lead sources, and understand how to measure your return on investment for Internet leads. You’ll also gain valuable insight on creating automated follow-up campaigns that save time and money—freeing you up to concentrate on sales.
For more information, visit www.marketleader.com.