RISMEDIA, January 8, 2013–On November 15th, Coach Realtors hosted a one-day symposium focused on marketing luxury real estate. The event was held at the Carlyle on the Green at Bethpage State Park, home of the 2002 and 2009 US Open golf championship. The by-invitation-only meeting brought together a select group of Coach’s top agents each with special training and a record of success in marketing upper tier properties.
The discussion covered such topics as demographics of the affluent, lifestyle segmentation, trends and amenities in today’s luxury home product and creating a marketing plan for the multimillion dollar property. “The seminar provided new insight about the upper tier market and helped our sales agents to polish their skills. There is not a luxury home buyer or seller on Long Island who will not benefit from the knowledge our sales associates have gained,” stated Lawrence P. Finn, owner and president of Coach Realtors.
The keynote speaker at the event was David Michonski, author of Power Marketing for Luxury Real Estate. Mr. Michonski has been seen on CNBC, the Today Show, CNN and ABC News. David has listed, marketed, sold or consulted on some of the most prestigious properties in the world including Sunny and Claus von Bulow’s “Clarendon Court” in Newport, Rhode Island, the Schlumberger family’s palace in Sintra, Portugal and “Sunninghill Farm” in Upper Brookville, New York, home to the owners of Triple Crown winner Seattle Slew and Slew of Gold.
Here are a few direct quotes from the online survey completed by the Coach agents in attendance:
- As always, we were provided with relevant information that can immediately be put into action. We are lucky to have a company that continues to “Coach” us in the right direction.
- It was uplifting and motivating, always was greatly needed as this time of the year. I loved learning new dialogue that I can use with sellers and buyers.
- I enjoyed the setting and the time allocated. I enjoyed lunch and the ability to network. It was very positive, after coming out of the two weeks post Hurricane Sandy. Personally it helped me re- direct back to my real estate practice.
- Loved the speaker. Came away with great tips. Could be used in any price range.
- Excellent that the company makes every effort to bring so much knowledge to their agents.
- I just wanted to thank you because I needed the motivation and it helped to get me moving.
- Once again, Coach Realtors gave us so many useful techniques to implement that make our presentations even more impressive.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com