Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS Chairman and CEO Larry Flick announces changes to the company’s leadership team. Flick remarks that after five years of decline, the real estate market has turned the corner. “Prudential Fox & Roach/Trident navigated through the recent challenging times with an eye to the future,” Flick explains, “and as a result, our company is poised to continue taking advantage of our position as the region’s dominant home services company. “
The following leadership team changes will allow several key individuals to grow as leaders and enable the company to benefit from their extraordinary talents, today and in the years ahead. “We are grateful for their outstanding commitment to our company and their dedication to everyone’s professional growth,” adds Flick. “These changes ensure that our company continues to outperform the market, deliver the best tools and support systems to our sales associates and employees, as well as provide extraordinary one-stop shopping opportunities for clients,” Flick continues.
The company’s leadership changes include the following:
• Joan Docktor has been promoted to President of Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors. During her tenure as Executive Vice President of Sales the company consistently outperformed the market. In addition to leading sales, Docktor will now also oversee Builders Marketing and Land Development groups, Employee Transfer Corporation and Relocation.
• Chris Rosati will be taking on the new position of Executive Vice President of Strategy and Operations for Prudential Fox & Roach and The Trident Group. Rosati will work closely with Larry Flick and all of the company’s senior leadership members to facilitate the evaluation and implementation of new business and operational opportunities.
• Larry Flick, V will be responsible for the entire sales effort and regional managers at Trident Mortgage Company.
• Rajeev Sajja has been named Vice President of Digital Innovation and will manage the company’s web, mobile and social media initiatives.
• Frances Martinez Myers maintains her current roles as president of Employee Transfer Corporation and overseeing Prudential Fox & Roach Relocation, but will expand her responsibilities to include mergers and acquisitions.
For more information, visit www.prufoxroach.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com