By Tricia Andreassen
With many areas of the country being considered a seller’s market, it is it important to hone your skills and show sellers why they should specifically list with you above going FSBO or choosing another agent. Many sellers think that in a seller’s market they can sell their home without using a REALTOR in the process. Here are 5 strategies to generate seller leads as well as show them why hiring you would be the best decision while getting the most out of their home sale.
1. Feature neighborhoods in your website for where you want to attract sellers. Perception is reality and this gives the seller the vision that you know their market and you have access to those buyers interested in their specific community.
2. Have an IDX (MLS search) link showing properties in the MLS that are for sale in that neighborhood as it will give the perception and presentation that you have the market share on the listings.
3. Create calls to action on any marketing or advertising that speaks directly to the sellers needs to they feel compelled to ask for more information or go to the next step in the home selling process.
4. Give an offer that gives something of massive value for when they see the call to action and take action. Offer things like a Seller E-Book of the “Costly mistakes when selling and how to avoid them,” a market report showing statistics, or a checklist of what to improve on their home before putting it on the market.
5. Create a landing page that is designed to capture the seller lead and also give them the information that they desire right away. Make sure that upon the registration they are getting into an automated email follow up campaign that allows you to personally build a connection with them so when they are ready to list you are the one top of mind.
Tricia Andreassen is the CEO/founder of Pro Step Marketing and owner of RealtyBizCoach.com. She is an author, speaker and coach specializing in Web marketing and lead generation tactics. She is also a monthly columnist for RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine and a speaker for the Broker Agent Speakers Bureau.
For more information, please visit www.ProStepMarketing.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com