Prudential Network Realty, a leading real estate firm with a reputation for innovation and exceptional customer service, celebrated its outstanding success and record-breaking results for 2012 at the company’s annual awards ceremony.
For the third straight year in-a-row, Prudential Network Realty achieved double digit growth in closed sales. In 2012, the company’s closed sales increased by 23 percent over 2011.
“Our incredible sales team’s commitment to excellence has been the key to our continuing success,” says Prudential Network Realty Founder, President and CEO Linda H. Sherrer. “Our sales associates, coupled with the leadership and guidance of our managing brokers and sales support team, have catapulted Prudential Network Realty ahead of the competition in year-over-year results. Our team is constantly raising the bar to deliver the highest level of performance and service, and we are looking forward to a very exciting and productive 2013.”
During the celebration, numerous Prudential Network Realty professionals were recognized for their extraordinary performances and achievements in 2012. The honorees included:
• Elizabeth Hudgins of the company’s Ponte Vedra Beach office led Prudential Network Realty as its top producer with more than $64 million in closed sales volume, a $20 million increase over 2011. As reported by the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS), Elizabeth ranked No. 1 in closed volume in Northeast Florida in 2012.
• Stefanie Bernstein of the company’s St. Augustine office was named Prudential Network Realty’s top agent in listings.
• Al Kekec of the company’s Atlantic Beach office was honored as Prudential Network Realty’s top sales agent.
• Anita Vining of the company’s San Marco office was named Prudential Network Realty’s top transaction agent. With over $29 million in closed sales, Anita ranks No. 6 in closed volume in Northeast Florida as reported by NEFMLS.
• Melissa Flood of the company’s Ponte Vedra office was named Rookie of the Year.
• The Ponte Vedra office received the Chairman’s Cup, which recognizes over achievement of budget targets in a number of categories, including recruiting, listing sides, closed sides, per person productivity, closed volume and client feedback.
• Dennis and Kathy Lang received the TeamBuilder Award, which rewards agents who help Prudential Network Realty recruit talent to the team.
According to the company, the annual awards ceremony brought together Prudential Network Realty’s business partners, managers and sales associates from eight different offices. The night before the awards ceremony, 20 of the company’s top sales associates were invited to celebrate their success at the Capital Grille with powerhouse guest speaker, Vince Leisey, broker and president of Prudential Ambassador Real Estate, one of the top Prudential offices in the network. Leisey is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Prudential Real Estate’s prestigious “Broker of the Year” award.
“There is nothing more important than making sure our agents and associates know how much we value them,” says Christy Budnick, executive vice president of residential real estate, Prudential Network Realty. “We are excited about the future and we believe it is important to reward our team with a thriving environment where positive people and positive attitudes combine with market reach, technology tools and training so that our associates can realize their full potential.”
For more information, visit www.PrudentialNetworkRealty.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com