Leading real estate firms from across the country are quickly completing RISMedia’s 25th Annual Power Broker Survey, securing their opportunity to be ranked among the nation’s Power Brokers. The survey deadline is February 27, 2013. If you have not completed the survey yet, please click here to do so.
By participating in the Power Broker Survey, brokers are given the unique opportunity to document their success, especially important in today’s highly competitive, recovering real estate market. Firms who meet the criteria will appear in RISMedia’s preeminent ranking of real estate’s top firms, The Power Broker Report. This year’s Power Broker Report is sponsored by Move, Inc. and HSA Home Warranty.
RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Report ranks firms by closed transactions and sales volume for 2012. The first several hundred rankings will appear in the April 2013 issue of Real Estate magazine and online at rismedia.com. The complete ranking of all firms who meet the criteria will be available in the 2013 Power Broker Report publication, available both digitally and in print this May.
Inclusion in the widely read and respected Power Broker Report provides firms with elite distinction within their respective marketplaces, explains RISMedia President & CEO John Featherston.
“As consumer confidence strengthens and the economy gradually builds steam, homebuyers and sellers are moving off the fence and back into the real estate market,” says Featherston. “But today’s real estate consumers are wiser and better informed than ever before. They are more discerning about the brokers and agents they choose to work with. A firm’s presence in the Power Broker Report provides the validation today’s consumers are looking for.”
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
- To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 500 transactions in 2012.
- The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
- If you completed the survey in 2012, you will be receiving an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
- If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. You may find this data pre-populated in your survey – please contact your brand’s corporate office if your data is different from the numbers it submitted on your behalf and make the necessary adjustments in the survey. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
- For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
- Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. From this page, there is a link to print out a PDF of your survey responses. Arriving at this page means that your survey is confirmed in our system. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
- There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
- The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 27, 2013. To take the survey now, click here.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com