April is here, and the Nationwide Open House Weekend is right around the corner. And in the spirit of open house season, we’re sharing a story about real estate agent Eric Christiansen from The Kate Christiansen Group in Southern Calfornia.
The Kate Christiansen Group turns to open houses because they know they can always count on getting leads, they also understand the importance of giving something back to attendees. In fact, everyone who comes through the open house and signs up via BrightOpen™ automatically receives Top Producer’s Market Snapshot®, the big takeaway, according to Christiansen. “The Market Snapshot® is a great feature for any prospective buyer as it provides a local perspective of the housing market and includes information such as recent sales, current actives and neighborhood trends,” says Christiansen. Realtor.com® is also providing a link to a full set of open house tools, and a free guide to holding an effective open house that’s designed for conversion.
Get the Open House Productivity Kit here.
Aditionally, consider attending this webinar on Monday April 22, titled, “Are Open Houses Worthwhile?”
According to the 2012 NAR Survey to Home Buyers and Sellers:
- 45 percent of home purchasers visited an open house last year and it is at the top of the list where consumer finds their agent, (along with referral, past customer and internet).
- Open houses are drawing crowds, particularly in areas where the inventory is tightening.
In this session we will work on:
1. Getting sufficient traffic to make your open house worthwhile
2. How to encourage visitors to leave a quality email address and phone
3. Engagement techniques to build relationships at open houses
4. Following up with every attendee – so you can qualify them later
We will also be offering:
• A free e-newsletter to offer open house visitors
• Sign in sheet and graphics tying the newsletter to the open house
• A quick and easy tool to make a flier for your open house with a QR code and photos
• A mobile site for each of your listings so visitors can get more info on the road
• Free downloadable buyers guides showing real estate process and glossary of terms
To register for the webinar, click here.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com