The Spring home-buying season started early this year and Nationwide Open House Weekend (April 20-21) is right around the corner. As REALTORS® prepare for an influx of opportunities to meet new clients and close transactions, Top Producer and realtor.com® have both launched new tools to real estate professionals stay organized and optimize opportunities to grow their client list.
New Top Producer BrightOpen™ App:
To help Top Producer users gather accurate contact information from more buyers, as well as manage their open house sign in sheet, it has launched a BrightOpen™ application for the iPad and other tablet devices.
• Instead of a sign in sheet, open house attendees can sign into BrightOpen directly on a Realtor’s tablet. Their contact information is picked up by Top Producer and they are automatically sent a free e-newsletter.
• Additionally, agents who use MarketSnapshot™ can also use the BrightOpen app to send open house attendees local neighborhood market reports – keeping them informed of changes in prices, days on market and other local market indicators.
Realtor.com® Open house Productivity Kit
In celebration of Open House Month, realtor.com® has launched an Open House Productivity Kit available at www.realtor.com/openhouse. Some benefits of signing in include:
• Free e-newsletter full of pertinent real estate facts
• Open house poster
• Sign in sheet to capture email addresses and solving for the follow-up dilemma
• Home buyer’s guide to help agents to walk first time home buyers through the buying process
• Property fliers that include not only graphics and listing information, but also a QR code – leading to a micro site where those touring open houses can look up the listing from mobile device
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com