More than two dozen speakers and panelists affiliated with Realogy Holdings Corp., a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, presented at the Asian Real Estate Association of America’s (AREAA) Global Summit in Honolulu, where 400 attendees from 13 countries were in attendance from April 21-23.
“We welcomed our affiliated brokers who joined us from around the world and, of course, locally from the beautiful islands of Hawaii,” said Tanya Reu, a senior vice president of human resources at Realogy and the AREAA conference chair. “This event provided attendees with market knowledge, business development opportunities and new relationships to better serve the Asian-American community.”
Below is a list of Realogy-affiliated speakers who presented at the Summit:
• Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group, Panelist, Opening General Session
• Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate, Panelist, Closing General Session
• Philip White, President & CEO, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, Panelist, “Lifestyles of the Rich and Asian” and speaker at the “Global Congress”
• Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Speaker, Opening General Session and Panelist, “Building a Brokerage of the Future”
“Doing Business in Asia and Around the World” speakers included:
“Business Roundtables” speakers included:
• Rob Mehta, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Mark Foreman, Century 21 Real Estate
• Brian Krueger, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, Las Vegas (moderator)
• Christophe Choo, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverly Hills, Calif.
• Tina Mak, Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty, Vancouver
• Kathy Korte, Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc., New York City
“Leading Cities Around the World” speakers included:
• C. Brian Rushton, CENTURY 21 Canada
• Ed Krafchow, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mason-McDuffie, Pleasanton, Calif.
• Dean Jones, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, Seattle
• Brett Dickinson, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty, La Jolla, Calif.
• Jerry Huang, The Corcoran Group, New York City
• Brian Krueger, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, Las Vegas, Panelist, “Growing Commercial Real Estate Opportunities”
• Christophe Choo, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverly Hills, Calif., Panelist, “The Secret to Luxury Listings”
• Kathy Korte, Sotheby’s International Realty Inc., New York City, Panelist, “The Secret to Luxury Listings”
• Tina Mak, Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty, Vancouver, Panelist, “How to Reach the Global Consumer”zSin-Yi Lambertson, ERA Yes Real Estate, Glendora, Calif., Panelist, “How to Reach the Global Consumer”
• Herman Chan, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mason-McDuffie, Berkeley, Calif., Panelist, “Top Agent Panel”
Realogy’s continued involvement with AREAA and its efforts on other diversity-related initiatives are highlighted in the Realogy 2012 Diversity & Community Outreach Report.
For more information, visit www.areaa.org.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com