By Judy LaDeur
The most important asset within your company is the people. Attracting the right people means appealing to those aligned with your values and vision and giving them a compelling reason to say yes to your company. Finding these people gives you an opportunity to create a flourishing environment that translates into an improved bottom line.
Putting a strong team in place will require you to answer a few tough questions first. You must be able to share details about your company in “what’s in it for them” terms.
Explain how a move would benefit them both personally and professionally. Because let’s face it, switching companies is a very scary decision for most people.
Diffuse fears by accurately and effectively sharing the “WHY” that sets you apart from your competition. What does this look like?
You must define:
• What you do better than your competitors
• What you are doing that your competitors are not
• How you can help potential recruits earn more money through your systems and tools
• How you enhance the working environment of your agents
• What real results other members of your team have seen since making a move
Once you answer those questions, the next step is spelling out the reasons any agent would want to join your company. In my training, I ask each broker to come up with their 12 most compelling reasons.
Unfortunately, 12 reasons can be difficult for a lot of brokers. Read the full recruiting blueprint on the Clean Slate blog and begin to craft your own list today!