The Visionary (head-dominant)
• Stays focused on goals
• Engages in long-range thinking and planning
• Takes a big-picture view
• Enjoys seeing new possibilities
• Scans the horizon for the next big opportunity
• Doesn’t fully consider the effects a change will have on organizational culture
• May be less apt to focus on team members’ individual needs
• Complains about lack of progress toward goals
• Does not give sufficient attention to the process by which goals are met
• Neglects to ensure that the tactical details of the change process are handled
Coaching: It’s vital that the vision be shared by all those working to make it happen. Remember to share your vision with others (heart) and lay out a path to that vision that incorporates visible milestones along the way (hands).
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com