The Executor (hands-dominant)
• Excels at project planning and execution
• Accomplishes tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Can be depended upon to do what’s asked
• Freely shares information and materials so other have the training, tools and resources they need
• Pushes the team to set high performance standards
• Loses sight of the big picture – the goal of the change process
• Lacks patience with people and process issues
• Pushes for unrealistic performance standards
• Becomes impatient with other team members who don’t live up to standards
• Goes into data overload, providing too much detailed information.
Coaching: Expand your definition “execution.” Engage people by making a compelling case for the change so you’ll have their support, and take time-outs periodically to evaluate your goals and strategy.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com