4 Tips to Spruce Up Your Marketing Image
Have a comment on this article? Share on Facebook!
By Rebekah Radice
Sunshine, lazy days spent at the ballpark and ice cream, lots of ice cream.
All things I think of when summertime rolls around.
While much of summer might be spent outdoors, taking the time to spruce up your marketing image both offline and online can be a simple way to infuse new life into your personal brand!
1. Clean Up Your Email Marketing
Freshen up your email marketing by asking yourself a few questions:
- Does the design match your personal brand look, feel and overall style?
- Have you added all of your contact information, including social networks to each email?
- Is your email permission-based? Make sure you have a preexisting business relationship and/or affirmative consent before ever hitting send.
- Is your email personalized with the recipient’s first name, last name or both, if appropriate?
- Is your email copy clear and concise?
- Is there a call to action?
- Does your copy create a sense of urgency?
- Do you have measures in place to ensure you consistently send email messages to your subscribers?
Want instant access to great articles like this for your blog or newsletter? Check out our 30-day FREE trial of REsource
Licensed Real Estate Content Solutions. Need easy stay-in-touch e-Marketing solutions too? Try Pop-a-Note for 99 cents!
Join RISMedia on Twitter
to connect with us and share your thoughts on this and other topics.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com