Among other survey findings:
• First-time home buyers and sellers are most influenced by a company’s good reputation and the recommendations they receive from friends, family and colleagues.
• More than one-third (35 percent) of first-time home buyers and 27 percent of first-time sellers indicate they selected their real estate company based on its reputation.
• 28 percent of first-time home buyers and 27 percent of first-time sellers selected their company based on recommendations.
• Overall satisfaction with real estate companies is higher among repeat customers compared to first-time buyers or sellers.|
• Suggesting better times in residential real estate, the percentage of first-time home sellers increased to 44 percent in 2013 from 30 percent in 2012.
• The percentage of first-time home buyers also increased significantly, 49 percent in 2013 vs. 40 percent a year ago.
Continue Reading 1 2
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com