The latest Homes.com Local Market Index reports the following:
• Monthly increases in all 100 of the top 100 markets and in 193 of the 200 midsized markets.
• Honolulu, Hawaii remains the top gaining market on a year-over-year basis with a 29.17 index point or 13.51 percent increase.
• California markets [Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, Calif.; San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, Calif., San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif.; Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, Calif.] are the remaining 4 in top 5 and increased 25.26, 24.60, 24.19 and 20.16 index points respectively.
• Six of the top 10 monthly gaining markets are in the West (up from two in the previous month), followed by four from the South.
• Highlights from the Homes.com Rebound Report for the top 100 markets show:
• 22 have made more than a 100 percent rebound, indicating a complete recovery in these markets. This is up from 19 markets posting a full recovery in last month’s report.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com